Late last month (August 24), the leader of Chocolate City Records, M.I Abaga came through with the release of his highly anticipated and talked about body of work, an album given the title “A Study On Self Worth: Yxng Dxnzl”.
The project encircled ten (10) good instructive hip-hop/rap renditions based on self worth with previously released top rap cut “You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives” as the LP only single, occupying the third spot on the tracklist.
Among the features for the LP includes Niyola, PatrickxxxLee, Tay Iwar, Odunsi (The Engine), Lady Donli, Lorraine Chia and Cina Soul.
It is a top project from the self-called Young Denzel (Yxng Dxnzl). You can stream, listen and download the full work (track by track) below, like, share and leave a comment.
Tracklist: “A Study On Self Worth: Yxng Dxnzl”
- Do You Know Who You Are? Take Sometime and Meditate on You (feat. Tay Iwar) [DOWNLOAD]
- Last Night I Had A Dream About A Hummingbird [DOWNLOAD]
- You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives
- Another Thing! Do Not Be A Groupie [DOWNLOAD]
- Stop Never! Second Guess Yourself (feat. Cina Soul) [DOWNLOAD]
- You Are Like Melody, My Heart Skips A Beat (feat. Lorraine Chia) [DOWNLOAD]
- + – (feat. Odunsi The Engine & Lady Donli) [DOWNLOAD]
- I Believe In You, You should too, Believe in You [DOWNLOAD]
- The Self Evaluation of Yxng Dxnzl (feat. Niyola) [DOWNLOAD]
- Love Never Fails But Where There Are Prophecies Love Will Cease (feat. Tay Iwar, PatrickxxxLee) [DOWNLOAD]