You are here
Home > Music > Humblesmith Ft. Rudeboy – Report My Case [Video Audio]

Humblesmith Ft. Rudeboy – Report My Case [Video Audio]

Humblesmith linked up with the Rudeboy Records leader and former member of defunct music duo, P-Square, identified solely by the stage name Rudeboy, to deliver this new registration on our afrobeat music library titled “Report My Case”

N-tyze Entertainment presents the official music video for Humblesmith’s song “REPORT MY CASE” featuring Rudeboy.

“Report My Case” by Humblesmith featuring talented singer Rudeboy is a track off Humblesmith’s debut album “Osinachi” which was released in 2018. This record is a thankful song which Humblesmith and Rudeboy use to report their blessings and success story.

The video has different dance step from the cultural move to the trending Zanku dance. Shot by Clarence.



Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.